Our mind is a wonderful vechicle to travel without boundaries, I'd love to go on reverse gear to my wonderful days in school.
In my day dreams I always use to walk through the large gate of my old school. As I enter I search for my footprints on the lonely path which might have covered now with dry leaves. I look around and realise this was the place were Smiles were shared, Love was made, Hearts broken and Tears spilled.
While I step in to the lonely old classroom, memories accompany me. On every bench, I see myself along with my friends laughing and murmuring, doing mischieves, telling blunders, cracking jokes.. sharing beautiful moments. Wow! what a great feel...
I still remember those big gang of friends, Boring Uniform, Keeping name for teachers, going to school without doing homeworks, daily punishments..the bang bang and pinches, wonderful P.T/W.E hours (Gossiping Hours), Lunch Breaks...so many hands in single lunch box, sharing lunch, Rocking class parties, Lovely Trips, Group Photos, Horror Exams, Remarkable Marks, Terror Report card, self parent signature, the PTA meetings, the wait for summer holidays, vacation news shared with friends, Annual Days, Final board Exams, FarewelI ..Now I realize ..Years ago "MY HEAVEN WAS HERE".
No matter how much we critisize our school in the beginings..we are surely gonna love it at the end. Its true that we cant go back to our dear young age. But I feel I have enjoyed to the maximum in those days. My school days, i should say "COOL", the no problem days, the Golden days of life.
While concluding, A drop of tear for those friends who made my heaven.
(Dedicated to all my friends in TMS -AbuDhabi)
(Last day i got an opportunity to pass by my old school and I couldnt control my tears as the school has been demolished long before and had been shifted to a new area. The place looked haunted but my memories have no death...Anyways am thankfull to internet,emails and mobile ...that atleast i could keep in touch with my friends..)

4 comments:

MY HEAVEN WAS THERE...

Nisha
i read some of u r write-ups its really interesting...
keep on writing..
all the best

Podiiiii avalude oru TMS. Stjosphsinekalum,namude hostelinekalum,canteenekalum,auditoriathinte purakuvashathekalum namude sauhradhathekaalum valuthayiruno ninaku TMS.

Excellent write up...all the best

Post a Comment

About this blog

"Vaayil Thonnunnathu Kothakku Paattu .."

About Me

My photo
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
"Life may not be the Party we hoped for, but while we're here we should Dance."

Followers