The tenderness in your touch, the patience in your mind
The way you tell me everything is Alright
The way you listen to my problems, no matter what I say
The way you make me understand, when Ive done something wrong
The way you listen to my ideas, no matter how short or long
The way you treat me with such kindness
The way you believe that I'll succeed before I even start
The way you touched my heart and lighten my soul
The way you Love me no matter what Iam
Like only a true Lover can - and
I only want you to know that You are my sky and Iam your star...

2 comments:

Wish I could get back my sky...

Aaraa mole ninte sky? Rosh aano?

Post a Comment

About this blog

"Vaayil Thonnunnathu Kothakku Paattu .."

About Me

My photo
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
"Life may not be the Party we hoped for, but while we're here we should Dance."

Followers